Get familiar with all there is to do in Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park at one of the local visitor centers. You will enjoy the friendly service, ample information and self-help resources found at all area centers.
Estes Park Visitor Center
Open Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Summer Hours (Starting Memorial Day Weekend): Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Estes Park Visitor Center is sees over 400,000 people each year! You will find the Estes Park Visitor Center at 500 Big Thompson Avenue, near the intersection of Highways 34 and 36. Travel information is also available by calling the Visitor Center at 800-443-7837 or 970-577-9900. Call center hours are 9a.m. - 6p.m. daily.
The Estes Park Visitor Center Staff and volunteer Ambassadors will welcome you to our mountain village. From restaurants to lodging, activities to wildlife, this knowledgeable Visitor Services team is here to help guide you on your stay. The Visitor Center has ample parking and acts as a hub for the free summer shuttle buses and downtown trolley, allowing you hassle-free transportation to & from local hotspots and Rocky Mountain National Park. Trails lead from the Visitor Center east to the Lake Estes Trail and west through the downtown riverwalk.
Additional Services at the Estes Park Visitor Center:
- Access to free summer shuttles with routes around the Estes Valley and to Rocky Mountain National Park
- Information on the Estes Park area, wildlife and outdoor activities
- Books about Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park to peruse and purchase
- Brochures and information about Estes Park lodging, activities, dining, shopping and services
- Guest computers with internet to access online information and maps
- Free wireless internet
- Clean, indoor public restrooms and drinking fountains
- Beautiful picnic areas and benches
- Access to the Estes Park trail system
Rocky Mountain National Park Visitor Centers
Rocky Mountain National Park has seven visitor centers located throughout the park, each offering information and resources to help you craft an amazing park adventure. Hours and services vary for each center and by season. For details on the Rocky Mountain National Park visitor centers, and the services they offer, please see our section on Rocky Mountain National Park.