Art Feeds the Soul
Drawn by the area's inspiring, majestic scenery, artists and art lovers regularly come to Estes Park to create, perform, display and enjoy art of all kinds. Throughout the year, art exhibits, performances and shows put the work of local, national and international artists on display.
Galleries, Shops & Studios
The village of Estes Park is dotted with galleries, stores and studios that show, and sell, artists' work. From handcrafted jewelry and large oil paintings featuring the area's famous peaks to hand-blown glass sculptures and home-spun specialty yarns, the variety of arts and crafts available for purchase in Estes Park astounds. Find more information on local galleries and studios in the shopping section. Area exhibit information can be found on the exhibits page.
Are you looking to enjoy some live entertainment while visiting Estes Park? From local theater groups to nationally recognized variety shows, the performing arts scene in the Estes Valley is lively and fun! Area theater productions, shows and concerts can be found on the Calendar of Events.
In addition to galleries and performances, Estes Park is home to many arts and crafts events showcasing everything from amazing handicrafts to award-winning plein air paintings.
- May: Over Memorial Day weekend, guests may visit the village's Bond Park, where the Art Market features arts and crafts from around the nation.
- June: The summer season kicks off with the Estes Park Jazz Festival and Art Walk, which includes a walking tour of downtown galleries and studios. Mid- June, the wool arts and crafts get their due at the Estes Park Wool Market, the largest fiber festival in the West.
- August: Plein Air Rockies is a series of events that celebrates painting in the outdoors. From a kids paint-out to the annual quick-draw, the events involve all levels of painters. Art lovers can purchase some of the fine works at the auction.
- September: Over Labor Day weekend, guests can enjoy the Arts & Crafts Show in downtown's Bond Park. Later in the month, the park once again attracts art lovers with an annual juried arts festival.
- Monthly: First Friday Art Groove, see what’s happening in the art world in Estes by touring the galleries and art centers on the first Friday of each and every month. Some locations serve food and refreshments and some are host local musicians or artists doing demonstrations
Additional event information can be found on our Calendar of Events.