Estes Park Bigfoot Days
April 12-13, 2019
Due to potentially icy conditions on the course, Saturday's 5k Bigfoot Race is cancelled. The rest of the festival will be go on as scheduled from 10 am to 4 pm in Bond Park. This free event includes live music, vendors, big wheel races, a beer garden, and a chance to meet and learn from some of the country's most celebrated Big Foot experts. Visit EPbigfootdays.com for more information.
Bigfoot Dinner - Friday, April 12, 6-9pm
Hosted at the Estes Park Resort, this Bigfoot-themed dinner will feature food, drinks, live music, celebrities, and of course, food. Devin Baize will grace your ears with acoustic pickin' and a soulful voice. James "Bobo" Fay, who has dedicated his life to researching, exploring and finding bigfoot. Dr. Jeff Meldrum, Professor of Anatomy and Anthropology, has taken a strong interest in bigfoot, as an expert on foot morphology and locomotion in primates.
Tickets are $80 each and can be purchased through the EP Resort at 970-577-6400
Bigfoot Days 5-Mile Run - Saturday, April 13, 8am
Starting and ending at Town Hall, you'll take a scenic loop around Lake Estes - don't forget to take in the views of the Continental Divide and Lumpy Ridge between breaths. Register to run here.
The Main Event - Saturday, April 13, 10am-4pm
- 30 Vendors and Food Trucks
- Western Heritage Beer Garden
- James "Bobo" Fey and Dr. Jeff Meldrum will be available for photos and other activities
- Live music from SolPride from 10am-12pm, and That Damn Sasquatch form 1:30-4pm
- Bigfoot Calling Contest - 12pm in Bond Park. Celebrities and local experts will teach about bigfoot calls before allowing you to compete and be judged by the experts
- Bigfoots in Estes Park - 11am & 2pm in the Town Hall Board Room. Local experts will present a slideshow and do a Q & A about bigfoots in the surrounding area
- Bigfoot Tours - 10am, 11:30am, 1pm & 2:30pm Wildside 4x4 will be running special 70-minute bigfoot tours
- Bigfoot Dance Off - 3pm, in front of the stage
- Bigfoot Bigwheel Races - throughout the day in front of Town Hall, race your friends and family to see who could outrun bigfoot on a bigwheel
- Bigfoot Obstacle course - throughout the day, put on the provided bigfoot costume and see who's the speediest bigfoot
- Bigfoot Hotspot Map - go on a self-guided bigfoot tour throughout Estes Park
- Party with Bigfoot - information on an after party coming soon