Research, Reports & Resources
Visit Estes Park works hard to provide information on and insights into the consumer/guest, the tourism industry and the impact of travel on the Estes Park economy. Please utilize the research below to help guide your business strategies. We would be happy to review the research with you at any time!
- Estes Park: Together In Tourism brochure (pdf)
- The Economic and Fiscal Impact of Tourism on the Estes Park, Colorado Economy
- Local Business Information: Visit Estes Park compiles informative materials about stakeholder businesses to assist guests at the Visitor Center. They are available through the Visitor Center or by contacting Visit Estes Park at 970-586-0500.
- 2016 Visit Estes Park Operating Plan (pdf) & Executive Summary (pdf)
- Visit Estes Park Annual Report 2016 (pdf)
- Visit Estes Park Operating Plan 2017 (pdf)
- Visit Estes Park Budget 2017 (pdf)
- Visit Estes Park Annual Report 2017 (pdf)
Website Statistics & Marketing Dashboard
Destination Product Development
Thank you to everyone that attended the Destination Product Development (DPD) Retreat on March 17, 2015. Over 70 people were in attendance, including the Town Board & Staff, EDC, community and Visit Estes Park Board & Staff. The first half of the day focused on establishing the foundation of DPD,-- defining it, and explaining why destination marketing organizations are involved in this aspect of a community's growth. The second half of the day concentrated on our community's vision and strategy, including break-out groups to cultivate the conversation and spark ideas that will support a successful program. Thank you to Fall River Productions for filming the entire day. We encourage you to watch it as you have time, --and provide us with your feedback. Watch the morning session video and the afternoon session video. The Trail Gazette was also in attendance and provided this recap.
Additional Resources and Links
Resources for additional information on the travel industry locally, in Colorado and nationally, please follow these links to visit additional industry and partner organizations:
- Local Industry Organizations & Resources:
- Colorado Industry Organizations & Resources:
- Colorado Tourism Office - The official destination marketing organization for the state of Colorado
- Tourism Industry Association of Colorado (TIAC) hosts the Annual Legislative Reception
- 2012 Longwood's Study (pdf) on tourism in the state of Colorado
- Colorado Hotel & Lodging Association