The Stanley Hotel is please to host a weekend of spicy hot Latino music sure to heat the frosty air of February in Estes Park.
Lots of musicians compare their careers to roller-coaster rides, but Los Lonely Boys have had so many close-your-eyes-and-hang-on moments in the 14 years since they recorded their self-titled debut, they should buy an amusement park.
The story of how the Garza brothers – vocalist/guitarist Henry, bassist/vocalist and drummer/ vocalist Ringo – rode their bluesy “Texican rock” sound from San Angelo, Texas, to worldwide fame is one of rock’s great Cinderella tales. But the story of how they’ve persevered in the face of subsequent challenges is just as compelling.
Doors: 7:30 pm
Show: 8:30 pm
Tickets & Packages
Single Night Packages
GA Los Lonely Boys Room and Ticket Package
($75 GA ticket/guest + discounted room + perks and the works)
GA concert ticket(s)* to Friday Feb 1 (Los Lonely Boys)
- 15% discount on the room of your choice
- General Admission seating (rows 4 and back including opera gallery)
- 1 Complimentary Bloody Mary bar guest at the Cascades Restaurant (per registered guest)**
- *1 Friday GA ticket per registered guest
- **Valid for 1 complimentary Bloody Mary at Cascades Restaurant on Saturday (Feb 2) between 8:00 and 11:00 am. Must be 21 years of age or older. Proof of purchase required.
VIP Ticket – $90.00/ticket
- Guaranteed upfront seating in rows 1-3
- Early admission
General Admission Ticket – $75.00/ticket
- GA Ticket Seating (rows 4 and back)