Estes Park Jazz Fest Weekend
June 1-2, 2019
Check back for 2019 ticket prices and line up.
For two days the mountains are alive with the sounds of great jazz. The Estes Park Jazz fest has become one of Colorado's premier Jazz Festivals, noted for its commitment to excellence in Jazz. Presenting the finest national and regional Jazz artists, the festival features stellar line-ups of performers, representing the music from New Orleans roots to its thriving and diverse present, and venturing into the music's vibrant future. Taking place at Performance Park, you'll enjoy sounds of jazz with views of the Fall River and enchanting rock walls surrounding the amphitheater.
At the 29th annual Estes Park Jazz Festival, enjoy music from seven Jazz bands & musicians over two days. Sip on the fine wine of local Colorado wine selections in the wine garden. Enjoy tastings from Estes Park's Snowy Peaks Winery along with Turquoise Mesa Winery.
Tickets: $10 per day or $15 for a weekend pass, 12 & Under are free. Tickets will be sold at the door, no pre-sale.
Saturday, June 2, 2018
- 12-12:50pm - Estes Park Big Band Swing
- Classic big band swing
- 1:10-2:10pm - Max Wagner Quartet
- Modern mainstream Jazz sax & vocals
- 2:30-3:30pm - Gabriel Mervine Quartet
- Top flight innovative jazz trumpet
- 3:50-5:00pm - Chipman - Hancock Collective
- Straight ahead Jazz, fusion and Neo Soul
Sunday, June 3, 2018
- 12-1:10pm - Quirktett
- Four dynamic jazz vocalists with a great rhythm section
- 1:40-3:10pm - Jeremy Pelt Quintet
- World class, Cutting edge New York jazz trumpeter and his New York quintet
- 3:40-5:00pm - Lionel Young Band
- Award-winning deep blues, eclectic violin