Join friends and neighbors to celebrate the 150th anniversary of MacGregor Ranch! Established in 1873 by Alexander and Clara MacGregor, the ranch invites the Estes Park community to come together and honor one of the earliest families who made many impacts on the town's development.
When: Wednesday, August 23, 2023, 5-9 p.m.
Where: 180 MacGregor Lane, Estes Park, CO 80517
Parking: Onsite parking available. We are encouraging walking and cycling to event.
- Live music by Chain Station & Lost Penny
- Children’s area sponsored by Estes Chamber of Commerce
- Old Time Taffy Pull sponsored by Estes Park Taffy Shop
- Bring your own picnic dinner
- Food trucks available
- Dessert Provided by MacGregor Ranch and You Need Pie Diner
- Beer for sale from Lumpy Ridge Brewery, Avante Garde Aleworks and Rock Cut Brewing
Bathrooms: port-a-potties and handwashing station
Partners & Co-Sponsors:
- Visit Estes Park
- Estes Chamber of Commerce
- You Need Pie Diner
- Estes Park Taffy Shop
- Avante Garde Aleworks
- Rock Cut Brewery
- Lumpy Ridge Brewers
- Estes Park Trail Gazette